Wednesday, August 02, 2006


So, this week is going by so slow! I talked to Russell on Monday and he said that his group would be heading home Friday or Saturday. I can't wait and I know Otis is excited too.


I still haven't finished my curtain for the sliding glass door. I can't get in the mood to work on it. It has been really nice outside this week. I've been taking Otis to a school behind our house. The grass is all fenced in and I let him off his leash and we bring a toy and he runs around. I've been wanting to take him up to Bogus Basin again but I'm not sure if it's a good idea to go up there alone - does that sound like the beginning of a scary movie plot to anyone else?

1 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm jealous of the nice weather. Ohhh, and I'd definitely stay away from Bogus Basin until Russell returns....hee, hee.