I didn't think Russell was going to have any cell phone service on this fire but I talked to him tonight. He said that where he is, the fire is moving really slow. They don't have an expected containment date. Russell thinks he'll be there for the whole 14 days. At least they are only about 45 miles from Boise so he'll be home for sure after that. I found a website with an update.
I feel like I got so much done today. I love feeling that way. Our apartment is all cleaned up, the laundry is all done (I had to go to the laundromat), my homework is done, my checkbook is even balanced. I have a test on Thursday so I still have some studying to do but everything else is done. I don't even have one errand to run on Monday. The day off and nothing to do - it's going to be great.

0 comments:
Post a Comment