Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Thank you, Dylan. For the rest of the week I am going to post an Intentionally Inflammatory statement everyday just to see what yawl (have I been in Idaho too long?) have to say.

Day #1: I'm sorry (no I'm not) but there is just not that big of a difference between HD or plasma or whatever and my regular old tv. Of course it looks good when you go to Costco, it's the warehouse lighting.

Say what you will.

5 comments:

Papa said...

I've long taken this practice to heart in Priesthood and S.S. and it has more than once created an intersting display of fireworks. Hmmm.. not mention the emnity of a number of my fellow saints. Good luck!

sacramentostakeclerk said...

So, I had to go to Dylan's website to read all his inflammatory statements and laugh my butt off. (I agree that homeowners associations are mini fascist regimes; I just wish I were the one in power. You want to park your car there? I don't think so! Now go back inside your house.)

HD. Overrated.

Also, now I want to go to Sunday School with Dad for fun.

Patti said...

I like both the plasma AND HD televisions . . . anything that will show the true size of a movie star's pores makes me happy, that's all I'm saying.

I can't wait to have a HOA . . . and besides, the litigation that comes out of people arguing over the color of their front doors pays my salary each and every year.

Anyone is welcome to take my seat next to Dad in Sunday School . . . he taunts.

Patti said...

movie stars' pores

Dylan Todd said...

I was going to try and come up with some witty comment about plasmas and HD, but I'll be honest, I'm totally in love with technology.

Scientists in Belgium have found that the love of technology is part of the Y chromosome, right next to the gene that induces a love for samurai movies and basketball. - rdt