So, Russell left this morning. He thinks he is headed for the California/Tahoe area but he isn't really sure. He was supposed to be at the shop at 5 am and we didn't even wake up until 5:20. They have to sign out all their fire gear and everything so it's not that big of a deal. I was just worried that he was going to have to drive. He called me this morning and reassured me that they were not going to make him drive. He got home on Friday night so he was home for 5 days. It was fun to have him home. Last night we made burgers and we put garlic in them - so good. After dinner we walked down the street to this little ice cream shop in Hyde Park. I had raspberry and Russell had a turtle sunday. If any of you guys come to visit us, I'll take you there. They had these homemade caramels that looked so good! They also have sliced caramel apples - genius.
Anyway, Russell took the digital camera this time so I probably won't have any pictures until he gets home - hopefully then we'll have some cool fire pictures to post...
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Posted by Caitlin at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
SLICED CARMEL APPLES?! You're right . . genius.
Post a Comment