
This is a New England Turkey burger with the works. I don't know if you can really tell, but it's on an English muffin. I got the recipe from the Rachael Ray magazine website. I'm so glad that the weather has started cooling off - it puts me in a cooking new recipes kind of mood. Know what I mean? In the summer, you just want something easy, something familiar that you don't have to go back and forth to a recipe for. I do anyway...
How good does this look?
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Posted by Caitlin at 1:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It looks delish....do tell how it tastes!
I can't remember if it was today or yesterday---but Rachel Ray made that spaghetti soup (the one you made for me) for a family she had on her new early morning show. I thought of you. Wished you were still working around the corner from me----so you could come to my house and cook lunch for me!
I had a turkey burger for lunch yesterday at Claimjumper. It was good, but it did NOT look like that one. Would you make that for me? Please?
Post a Comment