I should be studying right now. Really.
I did all my Saturday errands and two loads of laundry after work yesterday so that I could have today just for school. Well, it's after 2:30 and I still haven't even cracked my books. I'm going to pick up some prints from the camera shop and then that's it. School.
Russell is not on a fire. He is on standby. I don't think they'll be gone very long this time.
I took Otis out to play at the school and there were some other dogs there. Have you ever seen him do the thing where he punches with his nose? None of the other dogs wanted to play with him so he tries to make them mad by giving them a little push with his nose. It's pretty funny. All the other dog people were laughing.
I better get to it.
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Posted by Caitlin at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment