And here is the masterpiece. This picture is blurry but I like it... Do you think we'll win?
i know mom will yell at me, but thats a damn good pumpkin.
Wow! That's an amazing pumpkin!
whoah. That's incredible.
AWESOME job! Just like always . . .
That is a smokin pumpkin! Please tell me you had a pattern...I never knew Russell had such talent in the carving department.
Isabel and I have 'Monster House' on right now. Your pumpkin fits the mood---I love it! I do think you'll win. What's the prize?
ive watched hocus pocus twice already.
Are you kidding me? Did Russell seriously do that?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
i know mom will yell at me, but thats a damn good pumpkin.
Wow! That's an amazing pumpkin!
whoah. That's incredible.
AWESOME job! Just like always . . .
That is a smokin pumpkin! Please tell me you had a pattern...I never knew Russell had such talent in the carving department.
Isabel and I have 'Monster House' on right now. Your pumpkin fits the mood---I love it! I do think you'll win. What's the prize?
ive watched hocus pocus twice already.
Are you kidding me? Did Russell seriously do that?
Post a Comment