
Anyway, we took a trip down to Vegas last weekend to surprise everyone and our plan (or I guess lack of a plan) sort of backfired. Russell's Mom was going to a soccer tournament with Kimberly and Stace took the fam to Disney. We had fun anyway. Everyone came over on Saturday so we could play and it was really fun. It's only been 4 months but all the kids seem so much bigger. We saw a movie with Mom & Dad, Patrick & Yasmin. "The Prestige." It was pretty good. Russell went to Lake Mead with Eric almost as soon as we got into town. He didn't catch anything (wonder why). I guess I have to admit it - Russell was right - the drive through Nevada was an entire 2 1/2 hours shorter. That's not a small difference but whatever.
We left at 7:00pm on Thursday and we got to Vegas at 6:00am on Friday. We left at 2:00pm on Sunday and got home at 11:30pm. It was a lot for one weekend but it was worth it.
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Posted by Caitlin at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are nuts. Do you know when you're coming down for Thanksgiving? What about Christmas? I'm getting excited for the holidays and want to plan some fun activities. You up for it?
Look at Otis staring at the floor waiting for something to drop ...
Post a Comment