
Is this the weirdest looking fruit you have ever seen? It is definitely the weirdest fruit I've ever eaten! It's called an akebia. This lady at work grows them in her backyard. They are native to China, Japan and Korea and she says everyone told her that she wouldn't be able to grow it here but she did it. They told me that it was going to taste something like tapioca pudding but I've never had tapioca pudding. It was weird and it kind of looked like a catepillar but I went for it anyway. Doesn't sound like me, does it. Oh, yeah.
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Posted by Caitlin at 3:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Not so much am I interested in trying that. Let's wrap some up and put it in Patrick's stocking (along with a copy of the scariest season of the X-Files). What say you?
HAHAHHA moms funny
Ohh--Brandon appreciates Yoda talk. That fruit looks really interesting. When Isabel saw it---she said it looked like a caterpillar too!
Post a Comment