Okay, this woman's wedding dress is made out of cream puffs. The dress is entirely edible.
I've thought long and hard about this and if I could have an edible dress, I would want it to be made out of those sour candy strips.
What would you want your dress to be made of?


11 comments:
At least the groom wont go hungry.
dude those sour strips i hope one day come back.
mine would be out of rice pilaf. i love rice.
I want mine out of See's raspberry creams. The dark color would be slimming, even if the raspberry creams are not.
Rice pilaf?
Raspberry creams - that's a good one. I like to peel off the chocolate and eat just the middle. I want a dress made out of just the middle...
I echo: rice pilaf?
I'll go with the pumpkin whoopie pies - appropriate attire for the fall season.
Those pink bon bons from See's with the coconut inside . . .
i am hurt.
White-chocolate covered popcorn. 1. I love this kind of popcorn--we usually get it around Christmas and it's gone in seconds. 2. A popcorn dress might be really pretty, don't you think?
I think my dress would be the prettiest because it would be all pink and white . . .
Her dress makes her look fat . . .
POST YOUR HAIR I DEMAND IT
Post a Comment