
So last night Russ and I were watching an awesome show on PBS - Warplanes- and Otis was in the back room barking. He doesn't usually bark for no reason so I went to check it out. This is what I found. 3 raccoons just checking out Russell's workboots. My favorite picture is the one with the raccoon with both arms inside one boot but I was on the other side of the sliding glass door so it came out pretty bad. I know no one has been to our apartment but we live just a few blocks from the capital building - we are smack in the middle of downtown. I thought it was pretty hilarious (but a little scary, too - they were so not afraid of us). I don't know if you can tell but in the last picture, one is standing up on the sliding glass door.

4 comments:
YIKES . . . THAT is scary.
One time in Billerica a raccoon fell into one of our trash cans. He FREAKED out. I was up all night that night.
Still, at least it wasn't squirrels in the walls.
Resist the urge to make fun . . .
I would almost call them cute (especially the one in the boot)if their comrade weren't attempting a breaking and entering.
I would be scared, personally. These bad boys are a little too bold.
Had them on the golf course in Florida and they were rabid. Friendly or not don't get too close to them.
Post a Comment