Monday, November 13, 2006

So, I know everyone thinks I'm being a wuss but it is winter here! We had a storm blow through this weekend and another one is working it's way over here. This awesome church is behind our apartment and you can see the snow on the foothills behind that. Doesn't it look like White Christmas? I'm not really minding the cold, it's sort of refreshing (except first thing in the morning). I just wish I had some warmer clothes...

Anyway, things are going well. We were supposed to see a house this weekend but the realtor kind of stood us up. We're going to see it tonight. Russell really likes this one. It's really close to the river and close to school. It's pretty small but we'll see.

That's about all that's new. Thanksgiving is around the corner and I can't wait to see everyone.

5 comments:

Papa said...

Take some pictures and post them of the hose you're seeing. It'll be fun to get look at what you and Russ are looking at!

Patti said...

Maybe Santa will bring you some warm clothes . . .

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I like Dad's idea about posting pictures. I remember getting our first house. It's major!

Bride said...

i like how mom STILL always says "Santa" "maybe if youre good Santa will get it for you" thats what she says to me cause im bad

kelly said...

That would be fun if you posted pictures of houses you're looking at - then we could put our two cents in which we all so thoroughly enjoy doing. But if you didn't want to I'd understand - pictures of our house before renovations would have caused seriuos disturbance.