We had a great Thanksgiving. We made it down to Vegas and I didn't get to take as many pictures as I wanted to but I got a few funny ones. Trace was cracking me up in his little turkey headband. 
Wyatt was sick and he was not very happy. I wish I took video of this. His head was going down to the table in slow motion. He was so mad. Is it wrong that I snapped a picture right then?
We went out to eat later and Russ and I sat across from Bride and Zach and they were cracking us up the whole time. Bride could barely concentrate on her plate because there was a table that was louder than us (that doesn't happen very often). 
I asked Bride to take a few pictures of Russ and I; not even one of them turned out - this one made me laugh though.
It was a nice long weekend - we were just hanging out the whole time. We watched some Saturday morning cartoons with Connor. I'm sure we all had this look on our faces...


As much as we miss our families, I have to say we are not really missing that Las Vegas desert...
Russell went after work last night and bought the permit to chop down our Christmas tree - we're going on Saturday. I'm sure I'll have a good Christmas Vacation-like story for you after.

2 comments:
The picture of Connor slays me . . . it was fun, Caity.
hell yes
Post a Comment