Friday, December 01, 2006


I never thought I would be so excited about the snow. Never. I wasn't waiting anxiously for it to start coming down. I really didn't even give it a moments thought. I was at work when it started and I just couldn't wait to go home and bundle up and take Otis out. We thought it was too dark to take the camera so we left it but with the snow on the ground it's so bright outside. I wish we would have brought it. Otis was going crazy! We stepped off the porch and he was licking the ground. When he finally looked up and saw that it was all over everything, he tried to run. Russell almost fell. When we got to the school so he could run around, he kept going back and forth and back and forth. We were cracking up. I've never seen this lazy dog run so much. It was fun.

You know, I've never really driven in the snow before...

I love, love, love chocolate cake with buttercream frosting. Russell had a big ol' piece he was working on while he was doing this puzzle and Otis was hoping he'd be willing to share. He wasn't.

6 comments:

Patti said...

That picture of Otis captures him perfectly . . . such optimism.

Candace said...

Hilarious pitcture of Otis! I love watching the snow still. I get excited when it snows....just don't like going out in it.

Bride said...

i loooove that picture of otis. breakfast of champions right cait?

Stacy said...

I showed Isabel your picture of Otis---and she said, "I want to eat that cake". I guess we know now she likes sweets better than animals.

Heather said...

Snow is cool...to visit! Hope you're adjusting to the cold.

Anonymous said...

I had the same reaction as Isabel.