I don't think there is anything worse than coming home after you've been away (i.e. home for Christmas) to a big mess. That is why this week I have a big list of things to do. We're talking major things. Example: cleaning out our apartment's equivalent to the front hall closet. It is driving me insane. It's the place we put everything when it doesn't have a place, you know? It is going to be a project but it'll feel so good after it's done. (What's wrong with me?)
Anyway, Russell bought me this purse for Christmas. I asked for it. I went to Cost Plus last weekend and saw it and I have been telling everyone that will listen about it. Isn't it cute?
We LOVE reading the Sunday paper. Well, we love looking through the ads. Today, I found out that Cuisinart makes a soft serve ice cream maker! How sweet is that? If Russell buys it, I'll bring it to Vegas so we can take it for a test drive...
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Posted by Caitlin at 1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That is the cutest purse. At first I thought that Russell had picked it out on his own. Sounds more like a Duke man having to be steered in the right direction as far as gift selection goes.
the purse is felt right? ill get you some little {cows} and sheep from primary to stick on it.
I love that purse. So darling.
But why do you already have your Christmas present?
I think Bridie is making fun . . .
Your purse is CUTE!
Caity . . . I ALWAYS feel better when I clean a closet. ALWAYS!
wow i forgot you called me this morning! was i talkin crazy? it wasnt even that early im just a bum when i come home. what exactly did you say to me?
i love you.
see you tomorrow!!!!!
I am in love with that purse! So cute!
Post a Comment