Wednesday, December 27, 2006


I wish we got to hang out in Vegas a little bit longer but Russell had to come home and get back to work. Bummer. We weren't going to get anything for each other for Christmas but we couldn't get out of Las Vegas without going to Fry's and it seems we couldn't get out of Fry's without a new computer. I have to admit, I am pretty syched. We got a Mac. I'm transfering all my songs from my iPod to it right now. Anyway, the drive down was a little crazy. We got 3-4 inches of snow the night before we headed out and the roads from Boise to Twin Falls were insane! We were fully stopped on the highway for at least 20 minutes. It was worth the drive - this is what Christmas is all about. The laying around.

3 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I second the notion that Christmas is worth the drive. (And I considered it even WITH a four-week-old baby, but last year's flu outbreak still haunts me.) I promise we'll be there next Christmas with a hardier Maggie in tow. We'll even bring the other two.

Nice choice with the Mac. We welcome you, fellow MacNerds.

Patti said...

aw, Caity . . . I saw you guys on the floor and it made me smile. I'm glad someone captured it with a camera. It was fun. Even IF Russ beat me at Guillotine . . . Happy New Year! Love you

Bride said...

haha guillotine no the best was when mom was winning in uno and got draw 4 and nobody did anything until russ pointed and laughed. oh man priceless.