Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I am so excited. Look what is growing! Everyday Russell would look and say no green stuff. A couple days ago he called me and said, "You've got green stuff growing!" I was excited and surprised at how fast something came up. We now have green stuff growing in each pot. The cilantro is growing the fastest. I can't wait to cook with them! I thought it was too cold for sure. Anyway, that is some exciting news.

Tried to get another picture showcasing the dark hair. Don't think this one is any better but whatever. I have some homework to get to. Oh, crap I have laundry in the dryer too. Dang it.

By the way, I think I am going to bring my camera to work tomorrow and try to sneak a few shots of the ladies I work with. That way I can introduce them to you. This could be fun. I'm not making any promises, I'm just saying it could be.

I am seriously looking forward to trying this new recipe. I don't love chocolate but they look so yum to me. I'll let you know how they turn out...

9 comments:

Papa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Papa said...

I'm with you Missa, I've still got a few pounds to get back to my pre-holiday weight. Of course, that's not having been pregnant. But still, it's just not right.....Mom bought me a package of Skinny Cows, they're a really good diet ice cream sandwich. One Friday I bought a package and took them up to the temple, I'd been talkin' about them for a couple of weeks. And I shared them with a couple of Brother's from my shift. But, man those cookies really do look good! I'm not sure the Skinny Cows going to do the trick!

I had to edit the previous error ridden post!! Sorry

Patti said...

I think I shall try these also, Caity . . . they look great. We can compare notes.

Caitlin said...

I was thinking about using 7 minute frosting instead of the chocolate...

Stacy said...

Mmmm...those cookies look "To the D, to the E, to the LICIOUS". Caity, how do you have time to cook, bake, sew, work and go to school? You amaze me.

Ryan said...

hi this is the first time I have checked out your blog, I see you all the time on candance's- I agree with stacy- you are amazing!!! but i just had to shout out b/c i am making these cookies this weekend- I DO love chocolate and marshmallows- woohoo! heaven! thanks!!!!

Amber said...

I am so excited for you that you have "green stuff growing"!!
And I love you with dark hair!!!!!!!!! Now I'm not the only crazy one changing my hair color!:)

Candace said...

Caitlin, I love your hair!

Those cookies look so yummy. I know Dylan would LOVE them. Maybe I can make them for him for a Valentine's treat.

Heather said...

Those
cookies
look
so
delicious!
I am drooling just looking at them!!
Steve would definitely call me the devil if I made those.
So eat some for me.
BTW, love your hair color.