Thursday, January 25, 2007


I don't know if you can tell how excited I am. I was in the process of adding movies to my brand new Netflx queue! I called Russ today and said let's get Netflix and before I could even give him my well formulated list of reasons Netflix is awesome he said, "I want it too." YAY NETFLIX!

I needed something to cheer me up because today I discovered a hole in my favorite jeans. Bummer. Such a bummer.

I have big baking plans for this weekend. I don't know why but I've been in a baking mood lately. I think it's Valentine's Day... Anyway, I am going to make a few loaves of bread this weekend. Maybe even a couple different recipes. I was thinking about making bread every Saturday - enough for the whole week. We'll see how it goes.

9 comments:

Dylan Todd said...

Netflix rules. Also, will you guys be our Netflix friends once you sign up? Please? We can send each other notes and stuff. It'll be really cool, I promise. Think about it. We don't want to push you, but... [makes pouty face] will you at least think about it?

Dylan Todd said...

Also, I'm honored to have a spot on your sidebar. I will do my best to live up to this responsibility. Thank you.

Patti said...

I LOVE my Netflix. Love it. I just added "Extras" from the creater of "The Office" . . . that Ricky Gervais guy. I love it that I can add a movie to my queue that premiered at Sundance LAST week . . . they have it listed even if it hasn't been released to general cinemas.

Dylan is funny...

Papa said...

Netflix is great, I watched almost all of the Marx Brothers movies and a couple of Jane Austin BBC productions, but it seems to take along time to get your movies to move to the top, every movie I've put on list is still in the same spot. I just don't understand.

Patti said...

Is it just me or does anybody sense a passive-agressive tone to the post just above this one? Maybe not. Perhaps it's just sarcasm. Hmmmm...

Patti said...

aggressive...

Candace said...

I want to be at your house this weekend.

Netflix is cool. We even have a queue set up just for Sadie. I really, really, really hate going to the video store & walking around forever just to come home empty handed. So Netflix makes me happy. You guys have a shipping center right there in Boise too (that's where ours come from) so you should get your movies in no time.

Bride said...

that picture is so cute. oh netflix.

Bride said...

oh, and passive aggressive = dad.