Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Sometimes Bride and I would lay in our beds and formulate a plan of attack. A plan of attack for cleaning up our room. Is that weird? We would lay in our beds and look out over the room (from the top bunk) and decide the order in which we could most rapidly pick everything up - no back tracking. Our goal would be to get it done in one song. While we were in bed we would also consider which song would help us get it done most quickly. For some reason, "Heaven Must Be Missing an Angel" comes to mind. Anyway, I am thinking about this because I have so much cleaning up to do and I just want to hurry up and get it over with. This technique is a little bit harder to use when you have more than one room to clean up. I wish Otis knew how to help...

2 comments:

Patti said...

I do that when I'm planning on rearranging my closet . . . I did this last Friday and I can tell you it took several albums (or CDs to you) to do it. But it felt GOOD, especially when everything in it was starched and ironed.

Bride said...

k i introduced this to megan before i came home for break and she was just not puttin through the hustle that we do.


hus·tle
1. to proceed or work rapidly or energetically: to hustle about putting a house in order.

even dictionary.com says thats precisely what it means.