
So what do you think of these? I am looking for some winter shoes and I kind of like these boots. They have some red ones that are a little different but I think they are pretty cute. The reason I'm asking what you think is because they sell them at D&B Supply which is a "Western" store sort of like Sheplers plus a hardware store. This makes me think twice about getting them. Have I been hanging out with too many cowgirls up here? Help me out will you?
I have a long weekend this weekend which will be nice after all of our driving. I'm going to try to make gingerbread cookies again (my first attempt I used baking powder instead of baking soda - it could have been the other way around - all I know is I used the wrong one), do laundry and go to the grocery store. That's it. 10 bucks says I don't get it done. Well, This Old House and New Yankee workshop are on right in the middle of the day, what am I supposed to do? What's that you say, get a DVR? If you insist...
Okay, I am being a weirdo - sorry. I'd better get to bed now. To my bed with my sweet huge electric blanket...
Friday, December 29, 2006
Posted by Caitlin at 10:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I can't decide if they say, "I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock-n-roll." Or if they say, "I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit I-da-ho."
But, either way, I think they're cute! I want to wear them with a big fat sweater.
They should come in handy when you get the cow........walking among the chips.
Gramps
hahha man o man i dont know. just try and erase in your mind where theyre from and dont tell anybody when they compliment you (cause they are cute) if you say it outloud it will just remind you and who likes sheplars really? (i know theyre not from sheplars but pretty much they are.)
Would a lady wear these boots?
I don't like them.
I already bought the red ones.
I mean, I love them.
Post a Comment