They decorated my cubicle at work. It was kind of fun. My friend, Sharon, bought me a little fondue set. I can't wait to try it! I have marshmallows left over from those cookies that I made ready and waiting!
This is the Happy Birthday sign they hung above my monitor. I don't know if you can tell but the little thing in the middle says "5" - they put a post-it at the bottom saying "23."
I scared the you know what out of Tracy in the cubicle next to me. I was behind her with one of these party favors and right as she turned around I blew on it and she just about jumped out of her pants. I really should have thought that out a little bit more - she just found out she has some tachycardia. That could have ended badly...
By the way has anyone else seen the preview for 30 Rock this week. Isabella Rosalini is guest starring and it looks hilarious!
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Caitlin! Looks like you had a fun day.
Hope your birthday was as fun as it looked! I miss you.
you know how i like my beef and cheddar
Post a Comment