
I got a new cd this weekend (thanks to Kimberly's iTunes gift) and it is so fun. I saw Lily Allen on Saturday Night Live and I just thought she was so cute. It's fun and poppy - it's a good wake up in the morning cd, do you know what I mean?
So, I'm 23 today. They decorated my cubicle at work and brought me donuts. It's gonna be a good day...
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 8:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Happy Birthday, Caitlin. Hope it's a great one. Did you get that pony you wanted? Peace.
I DVR'd that SNL but haven't watched it yet . . . I will get to that by the weekend and pay attention to the musical guest.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Caity. Have a fun FUN day. And thanks so much for putting me on speaker phone in your office when I called to sing to you. You're the best. heh heh . . .
Happy Birthday!
I agree---donuts surely help to get the day started off right! Happy Birthday Ms. Caity! Love you!
Happy Birthday!! I was just thinking that I needed to get your exact birthdate because you are ALWAYS so good about remembering everyone elses!
Have a fabulous day!
I really wish I had an excuse to eat donuts today. Happy Birthday, Caity - love you lots!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Were there any creme filled donuts?
Post a Comment