The crappy thing about Russell's job is that we never know what he is going to have to get done in a day until the night before. That makes this whole moving thing kind of hard. We're worried that we're just not going to have enough time to get everything done - this is what we did this weekend...
We have a yard!
Look at this stink face. The dog hates tape. Isn't that weird?

7 comments:
OH Caity . . . cool. I love the windows and the colors on the walls. CONGRATULATIONS! Keep us posted on the progress.
pull up that cool floor? are you crazy? thats awesome!!! hang on to it till you have to pull it up, kinda funky fun!
Congratulations Caity & Russell. Your house is really cute.
What fun! I am dying over those wood floors. How lucky to pull up carpet and have them underneath. I have always wished we could live in an older house to have such a cool find. We're happy for you.
That is so fun! I love the inside. You guys are going to have fun making it just how you want.
We're happy for you and hope all goes well with your projects. All we need is the address.
It is so cute! I wish we actually had the skills to do more things ourselves here. We were surprisingly adept at using the phone directory, though.
Post a Comment