Hallelujah! We are done with that dang class! I cannot even describe for you the torture we were forced to subject ourselves to. Okay, Russell doesn't hate anybody and he could not stand the lady who was in charge. Couldn't stand her. She kept interrupting the guest speakers when people had questions and he just kept saying she's so rude. He was giving her stink the entire three hours for the entire three days. When we left on Wednesday he said, "You can write about this on your blog all you want. I hate this class and I don't care who knows it." I was cracking up.
Anyway, we are going at 1pm today to close and we will officially be homeowners on Monday. The alarm went off this morning and Russell was barely awake saying, "we're buying a house today." Whoa. Weird, huh? Did I tell you that we can't wait to get settled in so we can roast a pig underground in the backyard? I love watching PBS on Saturday mornings. We watched Mexico One Plate at a Time with Rick Bayless and he roasted a pig underground in his backyard and I think it has been our motivation ever since.
Well, I've been talking about packing up my bookcase for awhile now - I guess I'm going to have to start doing that this weekend...
Friday, March 23, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 8:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You can get a pig in Boise?
And will you post pictures on Monday for us?
I am so happy & excited for you guys! You will have to post pictures! I can't wait to see the inside!
Post a Comment