Sunday, April 15, 2007

Ah, Sunday afternoon. Don't you love it? I do. I went to my new ward today. It's pretty small but everyone was very friendly. The clerk caught up with me right after Sunday school - pretty good, huh? First week. Anyway, when I told him that we bought our first house, he literally shook me and repeated what I said. Apparently, there are quite a few apartments in this ward. So, who wants to take bets, how long will it be before I have a calling?

You want to know another thing I love? I love going out to eat on Saturday night and then eating your leftovers for lunch on Sunday. I also love getting a new pair of jeans and a new pair of shoes (two other things I did this weekend).

5 comments:

Patti said...

YES, I love Sunday afternoon. I'm just now settling in and I love it, too.

New jeans and shoes? I got a new garage door opener. That was still fun for me.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday afternoon.

Brooke said...

I love restaurant leftovers after church! I'm always starving by then it's so much faster than making something. And to think it would have gone to waste.....

Patti said...

They might need a Sunbeam teacher . . .

Ryan said...

ooooooo, restaurant leftovers, mmmmmmmmm!!!! I had some Japanese ones yesterday, you're right- THE BEST! Thanks for reminding me of such wonderfully simple joys!
SUNBEAMS??? Ahhhhhhh!!!!
(thats my calling heehee)

Bride said...

pictures of shoes please!