Thursday, April 12, 2007

Has it been a while or is it just me? Man. Not too too much going on here. We bought a funky rug for our front room and Russell had to snap another picture of the dog. He was so excited to have something other than the hardwood to lay on. It was pretty funny. Sorry, sorry. Off track - what do you think of the rug? I can't decide. It may be a little too granny-ish. Help me out will ya?


It has been pretty chilly here this week and this afternoon we're supposed to have thunderstorms but it was delightful at lunchtime today. I tried repeatedly to snap a little self portrait and this was the last one before I gave up. It's been too long since I posted a picture of an actual person so I figure this is better than nothing.


I gave blood today at work. I think the guy was new and he had a little trouble finding my vein. It's a crappy picture but this is about 4 hours later, a little bruise. I've been thinking about bruises ever since Kimberly mentioned them on her blog. I'm going to have to agree with her. I like them. Is that weird? Whatever, you are.

I know this is a little random but this is the tree in our backyard. I like it, I think. It's just started to get green the last couple weeks and I'm wondering if it'll flower. I have no idea what kind of tree it is. Anyway, this isn't the point. The power lines to our house go through the tree. Hello? Scary to anyone else? Thank you! I keep wondering how we're going to trim it and Russell keeps trying to assure me that it will be no problem. I guess we'll see. It doesn't matter. It's not a project for this weekend - rain in the forecast. I think we're going to paint the kitchen cabinet doors.

5 comments:

Patti said...

I like your rug.

Your hair is LONG. It looks good. I miss you.

Candace said...

i think the rug is cool. it's huge!

Anonymous said...

I like the rug. I like the fact that you were able to work the word "delightful" into your post even more. I like that word. Delightful.

Heather said...

I am jealous of your beautiful, green lawn and trees. I bet Otis is in heaven.

Dylan Todd said...

Caitlin, I have three worda bout your self-portrait:

Best.
Picture.
Ever.
Seriously.
Dude.

Okay, so that's five, but man..