
Ah, Sunday. Summer Sunday. BBQ brisket and corn on the cob for dinner. A delicious strawberry tart for dessert. It was a quick week. I hardly got a thing done at work, I've been so excited about school (good thing I don't have too much to do). There are a bunch of little things I have to do before this fall. A physical, a TB test, a blood draw, and I have to buy a watch. It's not normal that someone should be so excited about these things. I think it's just about summer here in Boise. It isn't that warm yet - maybe it's just because school is out. Is it just me or am I rambling? Russell is watching a fly fishing video from the library. I think I feel a nap coming on...
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 5:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
A fly fishing video? Sounds like watching baseball. Definitely time for a nap.
We had chicken with Salt Lick BBQ sauce, rice, green beans and blueberry muffins. We also had lemon squares, but unfortunately they all ran together like a big lemon pudding mess. Your dinner sounds better.
i wish you were here so we could nap together.
is that the actual tart you ate?!?
You are no longer allowed to post pictures of fruit tarts. Ban.
Post a Comment