Good news...
I agree with Russ . . . it WAS reason to wake me up last night. CONGRATULATIONS! I'm thrilled (and yes, some of it definitely IS vicarious pleasure). I'm excited for you - you've worked hard and you deserve it!
Oh Caitlin I am so excited for you! Congrats!!
You're the best and we're glad that Boise State recognizes a true gem.Annie & Gramps
Right on! Congratulations. That's wonderful news.
Congratulations!
perfect daughter i hate you. best sister i love you!!!
Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!!!!!! You worked hard & you deserve everything that goes well for you!
I love Bride's comment.Congrats again, Cait! I'll be calling you for medical advice for the rest of your life. Now I can give Patti a break.
Congratulations Caity! I'm thrilled for you. And very proud as well. You could have easily given up, the odds were tough. Sticking with it says it all.Love,-dad
Congrats.
For some reason, my computer wasn't showing you're last three posts until today. So sorry I'm a bit late on the congratulations, but congratlations!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I agree with Russ . . . it WAS reason to wake me up last night. CONGRATULATIONS! I'm thrilled (and yes, some of it definitely IS vicarious pleasure).
I'm excited for you - you've worked hard and you deserve it!
Oh Caitlin I am so excited for you! Congrats!!
You're the best and we're glad that Boise State recognizes a true gem.
Annie & Gramps
Right on! Congratulations. That's wonderful news.
Congratulations!
perfect daughter i hate you.
best sister i love you!!!
Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!!!!!! You worked hard & you deserve everything that goes well for you!
I love Bride's comment.
Congrats again, Cait! I'll be calling you for medical advice for the rest of your life. Now I can give Patti a break.
Congratulations Caity! I'm thrilled for you. And very proud as well. You could have easily given up, the odds were tough. Sticking with it says it all.
Love,
-dad
Congrats.
For some reason, my computer wasn't showing you're last three posts until today. So sorry I'm a bit late on the congratulations, but congratlations!
Post a Comment