This is the only picture I managed to take this weekend. Eric and Paola and Bride came up for the long weekend. We had fun, well, I did anyway. We didn't do a whole lot. We fit in a trip to Flying Pie. We took Eric and Paola there last time they came and we just recently discovered how much they liked it. Russell was excited to hear about that since Eric gives him a quick call just to let him know what he's doing every time he's driving through at In-N-Out. We went to the market on Saturday. There was this donut stand - mini donuts - ask Bridget, they were to die for. She took a picture with her phone. You have to see it. Russ and I bought some honey with the honeycomb in the jar. Eric and Russell both bought some buffalo brats, you'll have to ask him how they were, I didn't try. We went to Hyde Park and walked around - Russell found a cool old puzzle made of wood. It was laid back but I had a good time. I hope they did, too. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you about the picture. Russ and Eric went fishing and Bride and Paola and I watched The Wedding Singer. This was the closing credits, you know, Video Killed the Radio Star.
Monday, May 28, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Bridie told me about the donuts. I saw that donut making machine at the famous market in Seattle . . . Claremarie and I bought a bag of those. Lethal.
Bridie had SO much fun.
this picture-is funny.
Sounds like a fun weekend!
Post a Comment