I was getting in the car after work and I was parked far down the line of cars on this particular day. I saw this HUGE bug on the fence and I just had to go investigate. Have you ever had one of those moments when you realize that someone could quite possibly be videotaping you for some montage that they'll slap together and put on YouTube? It's a dang popsicle stick and pipe cleaners! How embarrassing.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 10:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I am in my very tiny closet of an office with the door closed, laughing OUT LOUD. People are gonna talk . . .
So funny.
That is so funny.
Were you by an elementary school?
That is hilarious - especially since I will always investigate any suspicious looking object that might appear to be a ferocious insect. It usually turns out to be an innocent rock but the posicle stick and pipecleaners is so much funnier. (Sidenote: does anyone notice that I CANNOT make a succinct comment. Please help me.)
why would someone just do that?
You are seriously making me laugh! I love it!
Post a Comment