Sunday, May 06, 2007


We finally finished painting the front room! It is going to be impossible to get a good picture with my camera, this is the best I could do. While I was painting, I was having some very serious doubts but now that it's done, I'm really liking it. The hallway is up next and that will be green (Happy Camper to be exact) and then my bedroom is next, that is going to be Lagoon. I can't wait to get the bedroom done.

We cut a hole in our back door this weekend. I took a picture to show you but I accidentally erased it. We cut the hole to put in a doggie door but I wasn't going to tell you that right away. Otis is afraid of the flap. It's sad. And when I say sad, I mean pathetic.

We also bought the ugliest couch you've ever seen for the basement (for the projector). The camp chairs were killing me! It's ugly but at least I can lay down now...

Just in case you happen to hear a rumor that Russell and I were under the impression that this Sunday was Mother's Day, don't be fooled. We just thought our mothers would like to hear how much we love them on any old day.

6 comments:

Amber said...

That looks good! And I can't wait to see the other rooms!

The Mother's Day story was the funniest I heard all day! You guys are cute!

Jen Rose said...

Doesn't paint make the biggest difference? I can't wait to see the rest!

Heather said...

Looks SO good! Especially with your leather couch and the trim on the window looks great. Oh the possibilites...

We are dying about the Mother's Day call. So funny.

Patti said...

I love the color 'squash'. Looks great, Caity.

I have voicemail evidence re: Mothers' Day in case anyone is interested.

Patti said...

What color is lagoon? Is it a blue?

Dylan Todd said...

I like that color.