When I was younger, I used to spend a lot of time worrying. I worried that we didn't practice a fire escape plan and I would have to use that rope ladder hanging out my bedroom window. I worried because we didn't recycle. I also used to worry that, as my Mom would frequently caution me, my brothers may some day grow to be bigger and (gulp) stronger than me. You know those lists of "the things you wish you knew back then" or whatever? I hate those lists they are dumb and cheesy and dumb. I do wish, however, that I would have considered my future husband's role in this possibility. Hello?! I don't need to be stronger than my younger brothers anymore! I have a husband now (and yes, he could take you). Ah, one less thing to worry about. Doesn't that feel good?
P.S. I swear I wasn't a bully or anything...
Monday, May 07, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You worried because we didn't recycle? I don't even know what to say to that.
Oh Russell and I are going next time I see him.
Sometimes I worry that I worry too much.
you could probably still take me.
HAHAHAH patrick.
oh no cait, you weren't a bully at all.
Post a Comment