Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I ate a cupcake for breakfast this morning. I decided, last minute, I better bike to work to make up for it. I flew into a swarm of gnats. One got stuck in my eye. Then, my earbuds slipped out of my ears, got stuck in my bike tire and totally broke. All together a pretty good start to the day, wouldn't you say? I'm eating another cupcake when I get home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to our half-marathon training, I can now say I've eaten a bug while running. Also, I came home after a run one time to find a bug plastered to my baby's chubby cheek.

Patti said...

Just this weekend I told Dad it was my goal to make a new cupcake every weekend. Different recipe.

Remember when Bridie called a bug a "gub"? And "hamgurber"?

Brooke said...

Dude, you are an adult. That means you are allowed to eat cupcakes for breakfast...and not feel about about it. Unless you are 400 lbs, then I might suggest, a grapefruit or something. Any more advice, just ask. Oh, wait, you didn't ask.

Bride said...

holy crap

Emily said...

I think you deserve at least 2 cupcakes for that!