This morning I had to get a physical for school. Does anyone else think that is a little weird? Yeah, me too but that’s not the point. Every time I go to the doctor they say something about my dry skin. Every time, without fail. Enough already! I put lotion on when I get out of the shower! What else am I supposed to do? The last two times I've gone, they've recommended baby oil. BABY OIL. Yeah, after you shower, douse yourself in baby oil and then pat dry. Question: What is the dang point of showering? Could you ever possibly feel clean after that? Another question: Wouldn't you have to wash your towel after one shower every time? I felt like slapping that lady right across the face.
Monday, June 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Ouch, Caity . . . I guess you have every right to be bitter about the dry skin thing.
As far as the physical . . . what if you had some bad disease like leprosy or something . . . you can't be working an OR with your fingers falling off and stuff. I get it.
OUR PETS' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF. Sorry, leprosy reminded me of Dumb and Dumber . . .
no you might have government created killer nano-robot infection.
Patrick - is that you commenting under Bridget's name?
Did you have to turn your head and cough? Cuz that sucks. I remember we had to have physicals before Scout camp one year and I was terrified for a week before that I'd have to turn my head and cough.
We just had to pee in a cup. Freaking easy. Well, pretty easy. Okay, it was really difficult.
BHAHAHAHA . . . I'm dying laughing here.
Why is that so hard for guys to do? Could you imagine if they had to be pregnant?? And pee every month in a cup?
Caitlin-that's ok about your skin. Maybe your skin will just soak up all that baby oil. You don't need to worry about your towel!
ouch cait.
Hey Caitlin, I happened to notice that you have really dry skin...maybe you should do something about that..... Maybe you could smear vaseline all over yourself.
I've never noticed your dry skin problem....my kids use Eucerin creme for there excema. When my hands are really dry, it works wonders. Just my two cents.
We pretty much own stock in Eucerin, huh Caity?
oops . . . it's the one doctors recommend.
Post a Comment