On my way back to work from lunch I saw concrete and dirt.
That is so cute the baby ducks just following along!
I'm just catching up, but how how does Gramps know what's a good price for pot?Oh yeah, nice ducks.Idaho pot, do ya think it's better than, oh I don't know, Kansas pot?
That is a much better view than being stuck it traffic on the 215 everyday! Lucky!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
On my way back to work from lunch I saw concrete and dirt.
That is so cute the baby ducks just following along!
I'm just catching up, but how how does Gramps know what's a good price for pot?
Oh yeah, nice ducks.
Idaho pot, do ya think it's better than, oh I don't know, Kansas pot?
That is a much better view than being stuck it traffic on the 215 everyday! Lucky!
Post a Comment