Wednesday, June 13, 2007



When we lived in Virginia one of us got a Barbie RV for Christmas. I think it was Bride but I can't really remember. This picture is the closest thing they have to it now. A brilliant idea stemmed from this particular Christmas gift. Bridget and I decided that when we were grown up and married with kids, we were each going to buy RVs and that way we could always be neighbors, we would go everywhere together. I told Russell about this last night and he asked if Bride was buying the RV (I thought that was funny). Anyway, I think we have a new plan. Someday we'll have a bakery (and we'll name it PattiCakes for Mom) and then we'll get to work together and try new recipes all day long. Ah, heaven.

4 comments:

Patti said...

I so remember that plan. Just like it was yesterday...

Candace said...

cute!

i love barbie stuff so much.....all the little itty bitty things. so fun.

Bride said...

you got the RV for the record-complete with cardboard food!

our new plan as immerged

Bride said...

also for the record our RV was way more pimp than the one pictured.