Russell and I made these delicious muffins on my lunch hour today. Don't you hate it when you go to the grocery store and you still feel like you have no food? I needed a snack. Big time. The recipe was a first-timer and it turned out awesome! You can find it here if you are interested. The recipe says raspberries but I opted for blueberries this time. Next time, I'm trying blackberries.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yummy! That is cool you get to come home for lunch.
One of my favorite things, a good blueberry muffin. Do those have the sugary crust?
WHOA! So am I officially the ONLY person that doesn't have a cool title thingy? whatever. i play it old skool. its really cute! :)
yum thanks!!!!!
Caitlin, you do amazing things on your lunch hour.
looks yummy.
Post a Comment