Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Russell and I went to Blockbuster last night. We haven't been in forever (thank you Netflix). Playing in the background was Nacho Libre. Is this movie quotable or what?! I've had this line stuck in my head all day:

"they don't think I know a buttload of crap about the gospel, but I do."

It is most definitely worth a rental.

5 comments:

Patti said...

I can't wait to see what Melissa has to say about this . . .the McDonalds love this movie. Bridget, too.

Anonymous said...

That is my favorite line from the whole movie.

Bride said...

why you always judging me for not being baptized?

Emily said...

I love it how he says "the gospel." I though it was hilarious when I found out one of the writers for the movie is LDS.

Dylan Todd said...

Dude, I think that movie is gold. It is in no way perfect, but there are some truly golden moments. I love the song he made up while he was in teh wilderness: "I ate some bugs/ I ate some grass/ I used my hand/ to wipe my... tears." Genius.

Also, when Encarnacion is getting all mad at the kids for wrestling and Nacho tells them "Go on, read some books." The way Jack Black delivers that line is like something you only read about in books. It is a thing of purest beauty.