Thursday, June 07, 2007

I saw an ad for this in my last Food Everyday magazine. I've been wanting it ever since. Russell doesn't like to eat corn off the cob but sweet corn on the cob is so good and so cheap here. Well, I was wondering where I was going to find it and went to the Williams Sonoma website and found it, the exact one in the ad. I called and they don't have it in the store here. If I'm going to order online I might as well make sure I can't think of anything else I need. A good bread knife is an absolute must, right? How about one of those silicone pastry brushes? I've heard they are much easier to clean. Holy crap. I have a problem. I also like to browse the recipe section. This lemonade looked so good to me. I wish I could stay home and try new recipes all day.

7 comments:

Patti said...

I will check the store near my office (a lucky 5 minute drive). I've seen those used so many times and I've wanted one, too. Mostly to make a salad I have a recipe for . . .

I'll check it out.

Do you have a lemon pither?

Patti said...

and YES, that lemonade looks outstanding . . . I have lots of recipes for lemonade right now using that sugar-free Torani syrup, all from hungrygirl.com

Caitlin said...

Mom, I thought for sure you would say something about it looking like that tool they use on your heels when you are getting a pedicure.

I fixed the link, sorry about that.

Patti said...

hee hee . . . I don't let them use that tool on my feet. I read a scary story about it.

I can see Russ using that gadget.

Stacy said...

Staying home & trying recipes all day.....tell me why again you are not opening up your own cafe? You know that everything you make is "restaurant quality". We joked that weekend but it's the TRUTH!

Emily said...

Caitlin! I love it. Sometimes we are so alike it is scary! Brooke used to say to me, "You & Caitlin are so alike!" I wish I could stay home all day trying out recipes too.

Amber said...

I have never heard of that cool gadget. Grandma could use one of those!