So, we weren't going to start our vacation until Tuesday but Russell has a new job and we're itching to get out of Boise. Last minute change and we're headed out Saturday morning! Yay! But wait, all those things I had the whole weekend to take care of before our trip, now I have to do them... TOMORROW! Everything! Wish me luck. I'm excited and we're doing the sort of fly by the seat of your pants kind of thing so I would tell you where we'll be ('cause I've heard that's a good idea when you're camping and such) but we don't know.
Some more good news. My books are only $124 next semester! How sweet is that?
Also, Dylan's mixtape idea sounds like it would be pretty rocking. So, if you are interested, comment will you?!
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Do you have vacation candy?
Russell got a new job??
Hope you have fun on your trip. And congrats about you books. That is always good news.
COME HOME Caity and Russ. We miss you.
Post a Comment