Thursday, June 28, 2007


This morning I was thinking, I haven't posted an Otis picture in a while. Sometimes after work Russell and I will sit outside. My friend Katie asked if I knit and Russell whittles wood while we sit. We don't. We laugh at our dog. I make a little squirrel noise and he runs back and forth and all over the yard. Entertaining. And cheap. Free to be exact.

4 comments:

Patti said...

I laugh at my dog all the time.

Dylan Todd said...

Totally unrelated:

I had a mission companion from Ghana, West Africa. He was crazy. This is beside th epoint. He would make this clicking noise when we were in the parks and would get squirrels to come right up to us. It was insane.

Bride said...

"..and look! something he whittled!"

Patti said...

And yes, that's great about your books. Those nursing books are pricey!