Thursday, July 26, 2007



Brown flip flops. How I love thee. I think it is time, ladies and gentlemen, for me to retire and replace my brown flip flops. Exhibit one: $30 leather Ocean Minded flip flops. I think they lasted about 4 years and I love them. Exhibit two: $8 J.Crew flip flops. Yes, that is a hole worn completely through the bottom. These ones lasted about two summers. How can you live without a good pair of brown flip flops? I don't think it's possible.

5 comments:

Ryan said...

i got a cheap pair from Old Navy- brown is the BEST! Actually I think I like navy blue the best, but brown rocks! Its so funny you wore a HOLE in yours!!!

Candace said...

i'm on my second summer w/ a pair of $2.50 target ones. rocks keep poking through the bottom cause it's getting so thin.....i'm too cheap to replace them just yet.

Patti said...

I love my Born flip flops, even though Dad says they look like "old lady" shoes.

I would like a brown pair ...

Dylan Todd said...

I was going to comment on Candace and her Target cheapies and her unwillingness to just let them go, but she beat me to it.

This is why I love her.

Bride said...

i have brown reefs ive worn almost every day for like 3 summers still perf condish