Things are so boring around here lately. Russell had to work on Saturday so I got everything all cleaned up Saturday morning. If anyone has some good hardwood floor cleaning tricks, let me know, will you? The dust bunnies around here are insane!
I talked to the owner of the Great Harvest around the corner from my house and he offered to work around my school schedule when the State isn't willing to anymore. It would be pretty sweet because it's about a block away from my house plus the perks, hello free bread!
I am finally unpacking my bookcase tonight. School is starting soon (well, 4 weeks) and I've got to get that stuff out of the boxes. I've been putting it off because my bookcases are wood but they don't match my entertainment center wood and I really, really hate that but my front room still echoes. Echo, un-matching wood, echo, un-matching wood. It's a tough one. I need some pictures on the walls or something. That would entail me driving around and looking in stores, shopping. I don't want to. Man, I am really rambling, aren't I?
So, my friend Paola is coming to stay with us for a semester. I'm excited for her to come and check out Boise. I don't know what it is but it's like Boise is some big secret that I can't wait to tell everyone about. I like it. Anyway, Paola is coming up and going to BSU for a semester. I told her that I'm so glad she's coming because now I won't have to eat leftovers anymore. Do you know how hard it is to adapt recipes for just 2 people? Impossible! Speaking of recipes, I'm trying two new ones this week from Real Simple magazine. I'll let you know...
Monday, July 30, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Which recipes? Tell us. Please?
That would be so awesome to work at Great Harvest! Didn't you used to work there?
And that will be fun to have your friend there!
I don't know if you guys remember... but I served part of my mission in Boise. I really like it too! Plus tons of Garett's family live in the area.
You guys can come stay at our house any time...
like adding 80lb paola will change your menu drastically..
jus playin but seriously you guys eat big when I come to town HA
Post a Comment