Tuesday, July 31, 2007

This morning I was running and "I Wanna Sex You Up" by Color Me Badd came on my iPod (yes, I have Color Me Badd on my iPod - shut up). I could barely run I was laughing so hard. I remember when this song came out. We lived in Chicago and I tried to keep it a secret from my Mom that I liked the song because it said sex.

8 comments:

Patti said...

BHAHAHAHA . . .

chanel said...

im blushing!

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Did you know, and I'm not making this up, I met Color Me Badd? In Utah.

Heather said...

How old were you??? and did you know what it meant? Lauren is dying to know and I keep putting it off.

One time Steve was jogging and the ear piece unplugged on his ipod. Kelly Clarkson was blaring....he was so embarrassed. Brittney Spears is on his playlist too. He would kill me if he knew I was sharing this info. It's strictly workout music though.

Amber said...

That is funny!
And even more funny about steve!

Patti said...

This is where Bridie comes in . . . she LOVES to rat on her brothers' secret music. And those romantic comedies she catches them watching . . .

sacramentostakeclerk said...

VH1's Best Week Ever used to have a segment called "Defend your iPod." I think about it all the time because my iPod is indefensible. INDEFENSIBLE.

Brooke said...

"Let's talk about sex baby, let's talk about you and me.." That was a song I tried to keep away from my parents too.

I'm still cracking up about Steve. Brittney Spears?