Friday, August 17, 2007

Have I told you that when I run, after mile 2, my foot falls asleep? I am slightly concerned because I replaced my shoes this week and it didn't solve the problem. I am wondering what is causing the problem but mostly I'm afraid that I'm going to hurt myself running with my foot asleep. I wonder if it makes me run funny... Anyway, any ideas?

5 comments:

Patti said...

Ask Papa. I haven't a clue. I would have tried new shoes, too. Don't fall, Caity.

Dylan Todd said...

When you're running, are you also sitting on your feet? Because that always makes my feet fall asleep.

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Am I overreacting if I say you should mention that to your doctor?

Patti said...

I had to fight the voices in my head to avoid asking what Missa asked . . .

chanel said...

Hey I don't know BUT when I had a kidney stone my hands fell asleep and I thought for sure I was dying, but turns out I was breathing too hard- you know from the excruciating PAIN- much like I would feel if i RAN TWO MILES!! Oh holy shmack! Yeah Im guessing its the heavy breathing- I totally applaud you though, I wouldn't be breathing at all after RUNNING TWO MILES! So Dr. Adams has given her diagnosis, good luck!