Heather gave me this little challenge and I thought it would be kind of fun...
The questions are:
1. What is one of your fears?
I am afraid that I will be walking down the hall in church and one of the doors to the cultural hall will swing open really quickly (why do they always open that way?) and hit me in the face and knock my teeth out.
2. Which parent are you most like? What attributes do you share?
I know it's a cop out but I can't pick just one. Russell says I tell stories like my Dad and I'm like him because I tell personal stories to strangers. Example: I called to place an ad in the paper for my car and I was telling her all about how I wanted to sell it because I got into Nursing school and how I would be able to ride my bike to school and everything. I know I'm a lot like my Mom, too but I can't really think of anything specific.
3. Share a favorite childhood memory.
When we lived in Chicago, we used to tip our bikes on their sides on the front lawn and pretend they were cars. My imagination was so crazy when we lived there. We used to play house in the back backyard and all we had was a little Fisher Price chair but I can remember the whole layout of the "house" in my mind, the rooms and what was in them and everything.
4. You must leave your home to never return....you will only be able to bring 5 possessions (family is coming with you) what do you take?
Otis counts as family, right? Okay. I would take my iPod, our projector, Russell's pillow (otherwise he's a total crab), my computer and my santoku knife.
5. What drives you crazy?
I hate it when people pull into the middle turning lane instead of crossing the lanes of oncoming traffic and merging the way they are supposed to. It's illegal, people!
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Okay, first, I can't believe you didn't say CLOWNS when you had to talk about a fear.
And second, I know that turning into that lane thing was for me . . .
I agree. You HAVE to have your santouko knife! They are the best.
Thanks for doing that...it was fun reading. We loved seeing you guys this weekend too. Thanks for inviting us over.
Post a Comment