I worked at the Western Idaho Fair last night at the Idaho Transporation Department's booth. Who comes to the fair with questions about vehicle registration anyway? Weirdos. It's okay. I got comp time for it and I'm using it!
George W made an appearance at the Ada County Republicans booth. I wanted to take a picture with him but the lady that I was working with had some kind of moral objection to taking such a picture. I forgot a stamp this morning for something I wanted to get in the mail first thing and when I got back to my desk I found this note. It made me laugh.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'd rather go to the dentist than the DMV.
But I would go there just to see you !
Hey, know what? Your job is getting funnier and funnier.
I agree! Your job is funny! Why are you just now sharing this with us?
Is it just me or does that lady look like pro wrestler?
Post a Comment