Monday, August 20, 2007

I am sick and tired about not blogging about work and I'm not going to not do it anymore! What the heck, right? I've only got 4 more months of this crap anyway!


Take a look people. This is Special Plates. Talk amongst yourselves...

9 comments:

Patti said...

Oh Caity . . .

Bride said...

you shouldve done this months ago

Heather said...

Lauren said, "Is that a girl or a boy?" You decide which one she was asking about...

Candace said...

I am laughing so hard right now.....serious. I don't think there has been a blog post in all of history to make me laugh this hard.

Dylan Todd said...

Oh. My. Head.

Amy said...

What exactly do you do for work? After looking at this I MUST know!

Amber said...

Those were my exact words Dylan. Oh my head!!! This is so funny. I can't stop laughing either. All I can say is "I love your hair Caitlin!"

Gramps said...

Handsome group !

Dylan Todd said...

"Special Plates," indeed. Oh, how I (don't) miss Idaho.