Friday, August 10, 2007

I can't believe a whole week has gone by. It really hasn't been very busy at all, I don't know what I've been doing instead of blogging.

I was just catching up on a few of the blogs I like to read and I came across this link at one of them. I was cracking up because I have totally adopted that policy this summer. I added two new skirts to my wardrobe this summer and I've pretty much quit pants. It's great.

We don't have plans for the weekend. We're trying to spend as little as possible (saving for our boat) so we're going to bike downtown to the market tomorrow morning to kill a little time. I'm making a couple loaves of Pumpkin Spice bread tonight and then I'll clean up the kitchen and go to bed. Exciting, I know. Please try to contain yourselves.

And I have totally been getting hassled about a picture of my haircut. You guys are blowing this WAY out of proportion. I swear, it was just a trim and I don't blow dry my hair during the week and it's not worth taking a picture of unless it's blown dry, right? Right. "If I don't get your agreeance on this, Frenchy" Oh, sorry. Spontaneously blurting out lines to Woody Allen movies - everyone has their problems...

5 comments:

Amber said...

Girl 2 1/2 inches is not just a trim. Next time you blow it dry you will have to take a picture. I know what you are talking about.

I just got my haircut and it is shoulder length & very dark. I can never do it the same as when I get it done. But maybe I will post a picture too!

Patti said...

hee hee "saving for our boat" . . .

My hair doesn't grown 2 1/2 inches in a year . . . I wanna see.

Gramps said...

What kind of a boat ???

Ryan said...

pumpkin bread! mmmmmmm.... why don't you live down the street from me? then you could share adn that woud be soooo wonderful!

Bride said...

oh im quaking in my panty hose