I can't believe it's September. They shut off our irrigation already. Do you know what that means? It means fall is almost here. Either that or we live in the high desert and it didn't rain enough but whatever - fall is coming! This weekend I'll be making my way over to the Hallmark store so I can buy myself as many Macintosh Apple scented candles as I can carry. I love the fall. That reminds me, I have to take a picture of the giant tree in our backyard before all the leaves fall off - it's huge. It's going to be a huge chore! Good thing we've got Paola around...
It's been awhile since I posted a new Russell/Otis picture. I thought it was funny that Otis had his arm (leg, whatever) wrapped around Russell. As if you didn't already know, Russell covered up his face on purpose.

3 comments:
I love the fall too. I can't wait.
Russell is funny!
That picture makes me laugh! It was so fun seeing you guys while you were in Vegas!
CAITY - Yankee Candle has a coupon right now. Buy two large jars get the third free. Want my coupon?
Post a Comment